Why fight cancer? It starts from prevention.
Thu, Jan 20 | https://grandlearning.asapconnected.com/

Why fight cancer? It starts from prevention.

Join us as we talk out about having the right armor to shield yourself from cancer & the chance to win the fight against the second leading cause of death in the US. Register at grandlearning.asapconnected.com or call (623) 546-7470 and look for Allison Courtis. This event is open to all.
Tickets are not on sale

Time & Location

Jan 20, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
https://grandlearning.asapconnected.com/

About the Event

According to the CDC 2017 data, cancer is the second leading cause of death in the United States. Did you know that only 5% of all cancers are genetic, which means it is passed on? On the other hand, 95% of all cancers are due to environmental factors, which we can obviously choose not to be exposed to. Even if you are in the 5% having cancer genes, your genetic code for cancer still has to be expressed to produce the disease/cancer. Lifestyle medicine operates under the assumption that "genes load the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger". Understanding the events that lead to the development of cancer will give you the right armor to shield yourself from this disease. You have a chance to win the fight against cancer, before or even after it starts.

Share This Event